__________________________________________ (Company) and
_______________________________________________ (Sales Representative).
Representative agrees to:
1. Represent and sell the Company's
______________________ products / services in the geographic area of
2. Accurately represent and state Company
policies to all potential and present customers.
3. Promptly mail in all leads and orders to
4. Inform the sales manager of all problems
concerning Company customers within the sales territory.
5. Inform the sales manager if the Sales
Representative is representing, or plans to
represent any other business firm. In no event shall sales representative
represent a competitive company or
product line either within or outside the designated sales area.
the Company with reasonable frequency to discuss sales activity within the
7. Provide company with a 30-days' notice
should the Representative intend to terminate this agreement.
8. Return promptly all materials and samples
provided by the Company to the
if either party terminates this agreement.
Company Agrees to:
1. Pay the following commissions to the Sales
_________ percent of all prepaid sales, except as stated in (4) below.
_________ percent of all credit sales, except as stated in (4) below.
negotiate in advance of sale the commission percentage to be paid on all orders
that the Company allows a quantity discount or other trade concession.
3. Commissions on refunds to customers or
merchandise returned by the customer in which a commission has already been
paid to the Representative shall be deducted from future commissions to be paid
to the Representative by the Company.
4. Except by special arrangement, the
following shall not be commissioned:
5. To provide
the Sales Representative with reasonable quantities of business cards,
brochures, catalogs, and any product samples required
for sales purposes.
6. To set
minimum monthly quotas after consultation with the Sales Representative.
7. To grant Representative 30-days' notice
should the Company wish to terminate this
8. To pay commissions to the Representative on
sales from existing customers for a
period of _______________ months after this agreement
is terminated by either party.
constitutes the entire agreement.
10. This agreement shall be binding upon the
parties and their successors and assigns.
this _____ day of _______________ (month), _____ (year).